$1 for $25 gift certificate

by admin on September 10, 2009 · 6 comments

in Dining Out Deals

$25 Restaurant Gift Certificates for only $10!

The sale continues at Restaurant.com! They are still offering 90% off those already reduced prices when you use promo code NINETY!  This means a $25 gift card is marked down to $1.

For me, if I can get a nice dinner for $26 instead of $50, that’s still a great deal.  This is when I like to try new places and when we can do it for a reduced cost, I am all about it.  There are so many times that I tried somewhere new and loved it.  Heck, every place was new at some point though, right?  😉

This is as good as it’s going to get, so if you are interested in trying out somewhere new, this is the time to act!

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

1 온라인카지노 July 27, 2019 at 1:11 am

I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers except
this post is actually a pleasant article, keep it up.

2 Acheter adidas nmd July 28, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Thank you for thee good writeup. It in truth was
a leisure acckunt it. Look advanced to more brought agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?

3 성인용품 July 30, 2019 at 4:20 am

Thank you for thee good writeup. It in truth was
a leisure acckunt it. Look advanced to more brought agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?

4 성인용품 모바일 August 1, 2019 at 6:51 am

I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers except
this post is actually a pleasant article, keep it up.

5 바나나몰 성인용품 August 5, 2019 at 8:39 am

For me, if I can get a nice dinner for $26 instead of $50, that’s still a great deal. This is when I like to try new places and when we can do it for a reduced cost, I am all about it. There are so many times that I tried somewhere new and loved it. Heck, every place was new at some point though, right?
this post is actually a pleasant article, keep it up.

6 바카라 노하우 October 1, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my
blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you